Drama Pick – MISTY


I am watching this drama because my curiousity was piqued with articles saying the drama has got high ratings. Reading the synopsis of the drama I gave it a try.
My first comment about it I posted thru my facebook fanpage. ๐Ÿ‘‡
Who is watching MISTY?
Who killed Kevin Lee?
The drama’s plot reminds me of an old Harrison Ford movie Presumed Innocent and a bit of Unfaithful, Diane Lane’s and Richard Gere’s.
I have a hunch that it was Ji Jin Hee’s character ( husband and lawyer) who might have killed Kevin Lee. Anyway… The drama is interesting and the casts are great.
Misty_(Korean_Drama)-P1.jpg
A follower who always take time to post her comments in my page commented on my post. She said..๐Ÿ‘‡
Dori (let’s not reveal her surname๐Ÿ˜)
..you could be right with your hunch but i don’t think asian viewers will buy that idea, therefore the writer will have to count that consideration too ..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Reading her comment made me think… Hmmm..really?
So I made a reply to her to elaborate my thoughts more on the plot. ๐Ÿ‘‡
Are you watching too? Actually I cheated..started at ep 4.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚everyone has a reason to make him disappear. The husband, the news anchor, his own wife and I think the man who just got out of jail? I don’t know if the latter has a quarrel with KL. Like you mentioned asian viewers might not appreciate a lead man killing his wife’s lover. But he was a witness to his wife’s cheating inside the car. His whereabouts has not been disclosed after that as of ep 6. Where was he after his wife got home? Who called KL that night in the middle of his quarrel with his wife? Someone called him out. Next day he was found dead.
Lol..the plot thickens.๐Ÿ˜
Interesting to note the theme..cheating/affair. And the heroine is feisty. I think she is innocent. But then she is ambitous. The writer can twist it anywhere she wants. Make anyone the killer.๐Ÿ˜
Husband still protective of his wife…very suspicious really. He can’t let go of her. Now she has no one to lean on but him. Very convinient to the husband. (End)
As for guessing game..this has potential to draw viewers. As for the news anchor, her guts makes her awesome in some scenes like when she walked out of the police station. Head high and maintaining her poise in the midst of reporter swarming her. I like her punchlines. She can carry it well. As for the lawyer husband…he loves her. No matter what and who she is. I can’t comment on a spouse’ love despite being cheated on. I’m single๐Ÿ˜ so yeah..will I ever be that pitiful other half like him or maybe I will leave a cheating husband. No I will definitely leave him! But who am I to say when I haven’t been in a marriage.๐Ÿ‘‰mslee’s
Maybe the case will be dragged for …the whole drama?
And I say this one really is like those 2 movies I mentioned above.

Mslee ๐Ÿ˜€


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review