GIF My Golden Life episode 1

Another family drama from KBS started succeeding Father is Strange started titled My Golden Life. I was curious to see how the pilot episode will be and immediately the story suggested a mystery surrounding the identity of one of the daughters, either Ji Soo or Ji An. Which one is the real chabeol’s daughter?


Not really a fan of family weekend drama but I have seen a few. And I think that I will continue watching this since I got a light atmosphere watching the pilot episode.

I made some gif from first episode …




uri heroine
a fighter




cute stalker...
😁


eyecandy stalkee..
lol



Choi Do Kyung very calm even after hearing them talking behind his back...





lol😋





very nice Do Kyung...



Girl..you are so obvious and Do Kyung is not buying your story and firting








and they met finally!

OTP???




oopppssss..
uri eyecandy is in the picture.



will they have a happy ending?



until next episode.

-mslee1107

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review