The K2 Post Interview Photos of Ji Chang Wook



photos via naver

This guy is so amazing in his latest drama that wrapped up this weekend. A mercenary turned bodyguard suited Ji Chang Wook well. His role seemed tough but he executed the scenes perfectly. 






adding some thoughts...

But though the drama is good, I think it centered on the character of Choi Yoo Jin [Song Yoon A] which she played brilliantly. So I guess as for Ji Chang Wook, I still prefer his previous character in Healer where he charmed me from the very beginning. Not that The K2 did not, just like I said, it is great but I do think Song Yoon A made the drama shines even more. And of course the presence of Lee Jun Jin is a perfect match for word sparring with Song Yoon A.

-mslee1107-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review