Something to Look Forward To - Oh My Geum-Bi / My Fair Lady | 오 마이 금비 [Preview]

I can't wait to watch Oh Ji Ho play his role in upcoming drama My Fair Lady.  [Oh My Geum-Bi]

Oh My Geum-Bi-sr.jpg


The drama will premiere on November 16, 2016 via KBS2.

Plot

Geum-Bi (Heo Jung-Eun) is only 8-years-old, but she suffers from dementia. She is slowly losing her memory. Her father Hwi-Chul (Oh Ji-Ho) is a swindler. While taking care of Geum-Bi, he learns about the preciousness of life. Go Gang-Hee (Park Jin-Hee) becomes involved with Geum-Bi and Hwi-Chul.

Reading the plot it is already interesting. But...I think it will also be heartbreaking. The preview is somewhat funny and entertaining.


The drama will succeed the currently airing On The Way To The Airport starring Kim Ha Neul and Lee Sang Yoon.

-mslee1107-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review