Ji Jin Hee's Dark and Brooding Look for KBS Upcoming Drama BLOOD

Well, another vampire story. Korean style. Yes, I am definitely in. I love this genre, always. There is something charismatic in this kind of stories that compels me always. Even in books, I love reading love story with a twist. I am looking forward to Korean style drama about vampires.

[I passed on the other drama with the same genre, Vampire Prosecutors.]

I am not sure how Ji Jin Hee will fit in the story because he has always played a good character and sometimes light roles. So I am amazed to see these still photos of him looking suave, dark and brooding. I think he will give justice to his character. 




photos via soompi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review