The Healer Episode 4 Screen caps

I only have screen captures to share for now but will really write my impressions on this drama. I am enjoying the story and the light moments shown in the drama. I think Ji Chang Wook has a terrific timing doing fun stuff or comedy scenes. I love his facial expressions.

A few days late but still worth seeing these captures again.

















































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review