Iron Man / Blade Man Final Episode Screen caps

Just some screen caps for tonight's finale. I was not able to capture the other half of the episode and the last few seconds where Hong Bin was hugging Se Dong while going away, I think in an elevated way. My internet connection failed at just that moment! Ugh!!!

Well, I will add some more tomorrow. For now, I know it has a happy ending although I think there was a time lapse. Looking at the screen, Se Dong has a hard time after Tae Hee passed away. Whatever it is that nags her inside, maybe a little guilt, I'll be able to understand by tomorrow.

Seung Hwan and Secretary Ko have their own love story, too. Nice writernim. I will surely miss the bromance between Hong Bin and Sec. Ko.

some screen caps...

there was a tight embrace part before this but I was too late to capture...:))

-mslee1107-




















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review