Hotel King Coming Soon on GMA 7 - The Heart of Asia ?


photo credit as tagged

[info is based on this page tagged on the photo]

I think one of the most beautiful drama this 2014 among the many k-dramas is Hotel King. And GMA 7-Kapuso Channel has gotten the rights to air this drama. A couple of days ago, I am not sure if this will air on the rival network where the previous drama of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae [My Girl] was just replayed on their afternoon slot, but then I saw this photo and I think this is the confirmation I am waiting.

Another great drama for GMA 7. I have watched this three times already and the chemistry of the lead actors are amazing. The plot is also beautiful. Well, I have always supported k-dramas that are airing on GMA 7, using my twitter especially the ones I really liked. I hope that this will be a success, rating wise and that viewers will love the twist and turns of the story.

Original soundtracks of this drama are also beautiful and match the best scenes of the drama, so hopefully, they won't be changed. Looking forward to Hotel King via GMA7 Kapuso network.

I wonder when this will be aired? Empress Ki will premiere this October and this drama has 51 episodes.I hope I won't wait longer for Hotel King which has 32 episodes.

Like anyone who has watched Hotel King, I guarantee that viewers [Kapuso] will love this drama. 

My Cha Jae Wan and Ah Mo Ne...



UPDATE.... I have read that it is not confirmed yet as of this time, 141020, which network really bought the rights of Hotel King, so this information I wrote above may be changed. will write an update again after I saw confirmation.




-mslee1107-

Comments

  1. Hi! May update na ba dito? May bumili kaya ng rights ng Hotel King between ABS-CBN and GMA? Gusto ko na 'to ipalabas sa Pilipinas T___T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello. sorry haven't seen any updates on Hotel King. But when I posted this I looked into the FB page and I did think it was [is] a legit page. I do hope it will air soon. I am also waiting for the dubbed series. will make a follow up once something comes up... thanks for dropping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review