JYJ's Jae Joong Sings Triangle OST

I have been watching Triangle since last week. I am not doing any recap or even screen caps for lack of time. I had [short] free time last week so I decide to watch the current episode. Actually it is in my list to watch because of Lee Beom Soo and of course Jae Joong. 

I love this OST which was already used in last night's episode [9]. The  song was short, just like teasing the viewers but promised a nice melody. I have yet to see the chemistry between Jae Joong and Oh Jung Hee playing the characters of Heo Young Dahl and Baek Jin Hee. Young Dahl invited Jin Hee in a kind of "date", a dinner in a beautiful restaurant.

I already knew that he sang the background soundtrack when it played because I am familiar with his voice. It has a nice melody.

-mslee1107-




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review