[mslee's thoughts] Catching Up On News About Hyun Bin

Photo: Media interview today @ a coffee shop at Samcheongdong

Hyun Bin: I have never shown audience a muscular me and I'm not fond of exposed either. But I never imagine there will have so much wows! I exercised for three months, everyday even at the shooting scene when I was waiting for my part. Others had their snacks but I only ate boiled chicken breast. When I watched the end product movie, I feel proud. But sadly the muscles disappeared only in two weeks when I resume to normal diet......

Once a month will meet with Jang Dong-gun, Joo Jin-mo, Park Junghun and Hwang Jang-min etc. and play golf together. Heard them always mentioning Kim Woo-bin and praising him. I never met him before but got the phone number from my brothers, I got the chance to talked with him on phone......

Dashing and handsome, Hyun Bin is one of the Korean actors I have been following for a long time. His short exit in the limelight when he enlisted in the military was sudden just after the success of Secret Garden. For a long while, only some news and photos of him could be found in the internet because fans were so unselfish to spread the love for this man.

A great actor, a fact I can attest to after watching some of his dramas and two movies already. His charm is oozing effortlessly. After his discharged I was one who was so eager for his return at dramaland. His absence from the small screen is already being missed. But he stayed away, still. After some weeks, there were CFs he turned to and filmed. Then Fatal Encounter became his new and comeback project.


I am looking forward to that movie although I know it will take a while before I can watch it. But news are spreading how the movie has been reaping success. As of my last read, it has surpassed 3 million viewers already at the box office and still gaining. His caliber as an actor is really awesome.

Photo: #thefatalencounter surpasses 3 million viewers at the box office!  The casts make the 3 sign with their hand. Congrats to #hyunbin on his success.  Now if only he could come back to dramaland this year, it'd be perfect. <3 We're all waiting OPPA!

Media Interview May 12 2014

some more photos



Media interview today @ a coffee shop at Samcheongdong

140512
Hyun Bin: I have never shown audience a muscular me and I'm not fond of exposed either. But I never imagine there will have so much wows! I exercised for three months, everyday even at the shooting scene when I was waiting for my part. Others had their snacks but I only ate boiled chicken breast. When I watched the end product movie, I feel proud. But sadly the muscles disappeared only in two weeks when I resume to normal diet......

Once a month will meet with Jang Dong-gun, Joo Jin-mo, Park Junghun and Hwang Jang-min etc. and play golf together. Heard them always mentioning Kim Woo-bin and praising him. I never met him before but got the phone number from my brothers, I got the chance to talked with him on phone..



The interview revealed more of Hyun Bin and who his friends are. I have always known he is close to his sunbae, Jang Dong Gun. When he was in the army, A Gentleman's Diginity was airing back then and the drama was also reaping success in teems of high ratings and it's entertaining story about four bachelors. Jang Dong Gun was quoted in an interview about having phone conversations with Hyun Bin and asking spoilers about the drama. This shows the amount of friendship these two have. As a fan, I am also into Jang Dong Gun and realizing that perhaps my taste are really great. :))

What A Drinking Party That Consists of Korea’s Top Male Stars Looks Like

Saw this photo via soompi. Hyun Bin with friends, with Jang Dong Gun at the front looking at the camera.

Hyun  Bin talking about showing his body was about the scenes in Fatal Encounter.

Photo: Ripped #hyunbin in The Fatal Encounter / King’s Wrath 역린

I think he has a good body. In Secret Garden he was kind of lean but in World's Within he was more buff. Still, he looked handsome and manly.



all photos and news source: with hyun bin

For now this is my update about one of my favorite actors I am waiting to graze the small screens for a comeback.

-mslee1107-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review