[mslee's thoughts] Cunning Single Lady

Just a short post about the drama. Updating what's on my mind!

The scenes that were interesting and reasons I am waiting every week for Cunning Single Lady. I love the pairing of Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung. They are so fit into their characters. I love how the story is picking up and revealing more their feelings that are not yet finished. 

The only catch here is that the siblings will surely have a hard time facing the reality that these estranged couple is not really over and there is a chance of a reconciliation. 

I am still waiting for Cha Jung Woo to know the truth about Na Ae Ra having miscarriage. I guess that will be a painful revelation and can be a turning point of how he sees his ex-wife.

Can't wait to watch for tonight's episode tomorrow with subs.


mslee1107



source:MBC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review