BTS - Kim Hyun Joong At Age Of Feelings Filming

Battered looking Kim Hyun Joong at the filming site of his new drama Age of Feelings/Inspiring Generation. Captured and shared by KHJPERFECT [ http://khjperfect.tistory.com/86 ], I surmise that the scenes were from a fight.

As Shin Jung Tae, I am expected to see more of these photos of HJ. Well, I know this is not the best shots looking like this, but hey, still handsome in his own way. Hoping for the success of AOF. Another cast in the BTS was Jung Ho Bin playing the role of Wang Baek San. Now, I've seen him from other dramas, too but the one I recall was the first time I saw him, in Jumong.:))

Ahjussi, please take care of uri HyunJoong!

Fighting! Shin Jung Tae!

photos as tagged


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review