Birthday Girl - Yoon Eun Hye 131003


a simple greetings for a special girl in K-entertainment.

mslee1107 is one of the thousands, even million followers of Yoon Eun Hye. I remember my first blog, Wandering Thoughts and my tumblr page. One of the first  actress I blog was her. It was my first time to watch Coffee Prince. I was one of those who are late in seeing the drama so I didn't know she existed. But after watching, that began my crazy thoughts, my fixation towards her and her then leading man Gong Yoo. Not really shipped, but I was just so happy to know more about her specifically. 

Then I scouted for her much earlier drama, Goong, and it was one of my favorites.  She has this amazing presence in the screen, so natural, even while doing crazy stuffs, comedic scenes or when she is crying out her emotions. She acts from within. 

Additionally, she carries herself with elegance. Any style suits her and becomes her. Her airport fashions are always good, either chic or casual. I miss the days when she used to tweet. She had always shared her passions as an artist, and she cites biblical passages, from which one can gather her upbringing as a good christian. 

Well, so much for my fangirling!

Just wishing our birthday girl a happy and fulfilled days ahead. May she stay as one the most beautiful actress inside and out. Her vocation, whatever it is leads her to self contentment.

Again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOON EUN HYE!


mslee1107

Comments

  1. Yoon Eun Hye is Elegance :)

    Happy Birthday Go Eun Chan :DDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review