Preview - Good Doctor Episode 11

Comments

  1. OMG OMG OMG our lovely Dr Dimples Ppali Ppali gives Dr God Given Body a rose <3<3<3 kyaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

    ooii mslee I think both of them are really gonna end together right ?

    so Prof DoHan ottokeeee... hahahahah... btw.. i got my wish came true last week.. Prof Do Han played basketball.. Daebak ! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, when I see Do han with that ball..wow, I replayed the scene again and again. I could not look away and just feast my eyes on him while he played.

    gushing here non stop!!!!

    ottoke, I want him with Yoon Seo....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review