[Future's Choice] Yoon Eun Hye and Jung Yong Hwa in a New Drama "Marry Him If You Dare" - An Unexpected Treat

An unexpected cast becomes a treat to this k-drama addict.
Yup, mslee is very much anticipating this new drama.


Mi Rae's Choice [unofficial title for] the next drama of Yoon Eun Hye gets me excited for a lot of reasons. It is known or my first and previous blog Wandering Thoughts began with Yoon Eun Hye as my favorite topic and lots of her photo updates were shared in that blog, so without a doubt I am a YEH fan.


Jung Yong Hwa is one of the cast in YEH's drama, so this is a big bonus for me as well because I love Yong Hwa. He may not be my number one bias [you know who;) ] but definitely he is my second favorite singer and his band CN Blue. And just thinking that these two will be in one interesting drama will make my weeks ahead a joy to look forward to.  


I was not really expecting YEH to do another drama this year because she just finished IMY this January and with her tight schedules back then, I thought she will just relax for the remaining months and will work next year. But I was wrong, and to tell you frankly, happy for her decision. 

Jung Yong Hwa is a surprise for me, too. Never thought this scenario of him and YEH will be a reality. Though he is not the leading man, it's Lee Dong Gun and his comeback, too. But nevertheless, Yong Hwa made a right decision in accepting the role offered to him. He is in great hands with the director and writer behind the drama and of course YEH and LDG considered as veteran actors in the field.

I thought the title will be The Future's Choice or Mi Rae's Choice but in the end it was changed. personally, I love Mi Rae's Choice as a title for it gives mystery to the drama.

The plot of the drama newly titled in English "Marry Him If You Dare" is about Na Mi Rae's future self visiting her present self and giving advise to her.

Who Will Be Mi Rae's Choice in The End? 


photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/FutureChoiceKBS

Not pre empting the storyline of the drama, for who knows what the writer has in store for us, but the title gives a very concrete scenario of what choice Mi Rae will be forced to think and ponder or what path will she take. This is definitely a drama with romance in it. As a fan, I like to have YEH/JYH moments too even just a little to spazz maybe? :)) Or see if there will be an amazing chemistry that will envelop these two actors. 

I haven't watched a LDG drama before but I knew about him. Fans who have seen his works are very excited and testify that he is one good actor.

Anyway, so much fan arts were already done by fans. Many updates about the drama. I am now just counting the days until it premieres on October 14th 2013.

Monday and Tuesday nights will surely be a busy night for me. No reason why I won't watch it via live streaming. 


An unexpected treat for a certified k-drama addict, it's YEH and JYH in
'Marry Him If You Dare"

Don't care if YW will just be a dongsaeng to my beautiful YEH. It's enough that they share the screen.

this is mslee1107  writing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review