[Future Choice] Jung Yong Hwa is Just Perfect in Stills in MHIYD

I have been anticipating for Jung Yong Hwa's look in his upcoming drama Marry Him If You Dare or mostly known as Future Choice. I have stated before that I hope he won't sport the idol look, the wavy colored hair with too dark eyeliners and the like.

Seeing the recently shared photos on line via http://news.nate.com/view/20130918n03425 and posted by @jjsweeter0211 at soompi thread, I was just too happy to see his handsome face and his aura that is freshly doused with so much charm. His serious look on the photos depicted his mysterious effect on viewers like me, although I have yet to read his full character description in the drama. I think I like him to be just perfect for his role. Not too "happy-go-lucky" grandson of a CEO under disguised, but as young man who knows exactly what he wants for himself.

Well, enough of my ramblings of how I guessed about what's the story will be about except for the initial synopsis of travel time and the title which kind of giving the whole plot of the story.

I hope there's more than just the title suggested.

Photos of handsome Yong Hwa credit as tagged.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review