Photos - Kim Hyun Joong @Star1 - "Rumors? I don't care much."


[ENG Trans] 
via Henecia Philippines

Kim Hyun Joong showed strong belief in his fans, "Rumors? I don't care much about. I try to think it doesn't matter as long as I am aboveboard myself and my fans trust me."

At the same time, he said, "I am also thinking I should act responsibly since I have a job which usualy receives many people's attention." 

Recently Kim Hyun Joong came back to the music scene bringing his new single. While filming fashion pictorial with @star 1, Kim Hyun Joong got high praise from the staff, because he worked hard with a professional attitude







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review