When a Man Loves Episode 14 Screencaps + mslee's thoughts

Tonight's episode will be a turning point in the story.

TS finally gave up on MD. He take off the ring, throws it and when the family had dinner, he let go of MD. Outside, MD gave back the engagement ring but TS as he walks away suddenly turns and kissed her hard. They exchanged words [will still wait for the sub] and finally, both have tears on their faces as TS walks away.

But, TS continues to hurt and hallucinates ... hearing MD voice. He is having a hard time letting go and moving on. 

The shocking part, CH did a very unforgivable act. [as far as my values is concerned}] However someone wronged you or a friend or a brother, I don't think it will be acceptable to make revenge on the person, least murder him/her.


Yes! That is definitely murder for he planned everything. Intentional. But in the end it became frustrated because MD was brought to hospital and was critically being looked by doctors.

CH run her down with the car he rented perhaps.  Maybe many will say, She deserves it! . But such an act and wishing someone ill is very low and despicable. it will never justify any reasons...not ever.

This is my opinion as a viewer. And I think the writer is being so realistic here. And I'll say that the story is really interesting, not the usual love triangle. All the characters are fresh and portrays different facets that are not typical in a romance/drama genre. The writer has given me something out of the ordinary. But though many hates MD, I can't bring myself to do that. I understand perfectly her character. I feel her. 

Ironic how I am sticking to her. Maybe because I anticipated her character. I knew what the synopsis is about. I read her feelings from the start. 

The preview is something to look forward to.

And I am staying right here till the end.:))

mslee1107

screencaps by me











































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review