Uee tries to shine up to Kim Hyun Joong, saying, “You’re my ideal type”

Omo..omo!!!! Kim Hyun Joong's fatal charm is oozing! 



In the episode of SBS’s Barefoot Friends broadcast on May 12, the cast visited Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Their mission was to act as gendong, or Indonesian porters, in order to earn their daily wage.
Kim Hyun Joong earned the largest amount of money and other members of the cast drew laughter by trying to curry favor with him.
Yoon Si Yoon was criticized by other cast members when he said, “Actually, at first I wasn’t interested in joining the cast of Barefoot Friends but changed my mind when I heard Kim Hyun Joong was going to be on the show.” Uee used flattery on Kim, saying, “My ideal type has been changed since the show began: Kim is my ideal man now.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review